The Grandstream‘s GVC3220 is a high-end video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. The SIP-based GVC3220 provides flexibility to support any 3rd-party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform, including Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings. With IPVideoTalk, the GVC add-on subscription allows users to turn any meeting hosted on a GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or other GVC devices.
The GVC3220 is based on Android 9.0 and offers powerful features including 4K Ultra HD video, the ability to host up to 5-way 1080p video conferences, wireless screen-sharing capabilities, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and more. It comes equipped with the GMD1208 desktop wireless microphone to enhance audio quality and offers wide room coverage of up to 26ft pickup range. Thanks to its suite of powerful, high-end video collaboration features, ease-of-use and platform flexibility, the GVC3220 is ideal for boardrooms, large conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms, and more.
- Supports sharp video quality of up to 4K Full-HD video output.
- Runs on Android 9.0 operating system.
- Remote video screen real-time control and sharing PC screen functions.
- Advanced camera with 8M pixel CMOS sensor, FOV wide-angle lens, 12x zoom and PTZ for easy camera view adjustments.
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), supports Wi-Fi Multimedia